Monday, November 7, 2011

Microsoft goes huge with Windows Mobile phone seven.5 U.S. device start

Individuals of us with present Windows Phone products were able to update to WP 7.5 (aka Mango) above the last month after which a few weeks in the past we noticed the new Nokia Windows Phones revealed for international locations outdoors the U.S. Today in Ny city, Microsoft is holding a huge (55 feet tall phone exhibit) occasion announcing that we are eventually obtaining some Mango units in shops.


All the details on the new devices may be found within the Windows Cellphone crew blog. I previously wrote about the HTC Radar 4G on T-Mobile and will be finding 1 up for myself soon. New devices obtainable now or coming soon contain:


We don't see any news for Sprint or Verizon Windows Mobile phone fans who simply have a single machine obtainable even these days. Hopefully we're going to hear something quickly for these carriers.


In other Windows Mobile phone news, Spotify is now offered in the Windows Cellphone Marketplace. Windows Cellphone owners are in possession of an abundance of music options with Zune, Spotify, Slacker, and more. As a Zune Pass subscriber I am not sure I see the appeal of an unauthorised service, but I'm going to find out about it since I do have a Spotify Premium account to use with my Nokia N9 and iPhone 4S.

No comments:

Post a Comment